26 April 2011

Weddings: Laura and Will

I can still remember my initial meeting with Laura and Will, after we got all the introductions out of the way we started to talk about their wedding and what the day was going to in tale.  Their wedding was going to take place in Port Chalmers at the beautiful Iona Church followed by their reception at the Port Chalmers Town Hall.  I then learnt that they meet at high school, Laura is a lawyer and Will works on the family farm and they had recently had an overseas trip where Will proposed to Laura.....romantic!

I was thinking wow this will be a fabulous wedding and a gorgeous couple to photograph!  Then Laura informed me that Will wasn't really into getting his photo taken and would I give them guidance on the day as she was really hoping to get that natural looking, un staged romantic shot!  Hmmm........I was now thinking this could be a slightly challenging groom!

Well my fears totally unjust!  It was totally obvious that Will is so in love with Laura and I had no problems capturing those natural looking, un staged romantic shots!  Laura and Will I loved working with you guys.  It was such a fun day and Will you sure could work it for the camera.  Thank you for letting me be there to capture those moments that will last you a lifetime.

Enjoy x





1 comment:

  1. Oh my .......these are just gorgeous Becs!! Love them to bits. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete